• We use green technology!

    Pre-stretching, conditioning and distribution of stretch-foils at the widest possible size range and in diverse colours. Furthermore, we distribute plain and shrink-foils, tubes, bags, spacer-and cover-foils, foil sheets (packed in sheet-stacks on demand) coreless-reeled or even printed. The range of our products is made complete by adhesive tapes, straps and bubble foils and by the distribution of stretch-foil packaging machines. Our products!
  • 1

We are committed to societal responsibility!

Széchenyi2020Ablak

Our firm wasestablished as an enterprise owned entirely by a Hungarian family in 1992. The Roll-Pack Ltd. has become one of the leading producers of industrial packing and cargo-lashing foils over the past 20 years. In our site to be found in Tatabánya, currently 4 machines are engaged in production. The capacity of the pre-stretching/conditioning is 3,500 tons a year. 70% of our sales arerealised within the domestic market. The remaining 30% of our products are sold in neighbouring countries as well as in Germany and North-Africa. Our storehouse capacity allows for receiving and storing of up to 500 palettes. Our logistic tasks are implemented via using our own vehicles or by involving other transportationcompanies. Our family-based enterprise has been operating in the form of an Ltd. since 2002. Our yearly proceeds reach 1 billion HUF.

Main activities

Pre-stretching, conditioning and distribution of stretch-foils at the widest possible size range and in diverse colours. Furthermore, we distribute plain and shrink-foils, tubes, bags, spacer-and cover-foils, foil sheets (packed in sheet-stacks on demand) coreless-reeled or even printed. The range of our products is made complete by adhesive tapes, straps and bubble foils and by the distribution of stretch-foil packaging machines.

Innovation

In the last five years special emphasis has been put on the production of foils applicable in a cost-saving manner. Along this priority line our investment has been focused onpre-stretched foils usable both for manual and machine-assisted wrapping. Due to this technology, the wrapping costs can be decreased even by 40% which results in an equal reduction of the so-called “product-fee” imposed recently. The positive feed-back from our partners as well as the special award obtained at the Packing Contest under the auspices of „HUNGAROPACK” arrangement bear testimony to our commitment to energy-and cost-saving approaches in the packaging industry. In 2011 the standards of the ISO 9001 quality assurance system were introduced at our company. We seek to excel in fulfilling the demands of our customers by relying on our own van-fleet to deliver our products in a fast and efficient way.

Our business policy

  • Reliability, constantly high quality and competitive pricing
  • Commitment to cost-effective and innovative solutions
  • Environmental awareness
  • Long-term relationship with our business partners
  • Short and kept delivery time
  • Flexibility, meeting demands on an individual basis
Pre-stretching, conditioning and distribution of stretch-foils at the widest possible size range and in diverse colours. Furthermore, we distribute plain and shrink-foils, tubes, bags, spacer-and cover-foils, foil sheets (packed in sheet-stacks on demand) coreless-reeled or even printed. The range of our products is made complete by adhesive tapes, straps and bubble foils and by the distribution of stretch-foil packaging machines.
In the last five years special emphasis has been put on the production of foils applicable in a cost-saving manner. Along this priority line our investment has been focused onpre-stretched foils usable both for manual and machine-assisted wrapping. Due to this technology, the wrapping costs can be decreased even by 40% which results in an equal reduction of the so-called “product-fee” imposed recently. The positive feed-back from our partners as well as the special award obtained at the Packing Contest under the auspices of „HUNGAROPACK” arrangement bear testimony to our commitment to energy-and cost-saving approaches in the packaging industry. In 2011 the standards of the ISO 9001 quality assurance system were introduced at our company. We seek to excel in fulfilling the demands of our customers by relying on our own van-fleet to deliver our products in a fast and efficient way.
  • Reliability, constantly high quality and competitive pricing
  • Commitment to cost-effective and innovative solutions
  • Environmental awareness
  • Long-term relationship with our business partners
  • Short and kept delivery time
  • Flexibility, meeting demands on an individual basis
Széchenyi2020Ablak